You will need:
2 heaping Tbsp flaxseed meal
6 Tbsp water
1 15 ounce can black beans well rinsed and drained. (Rinsing the black beans in the sink)
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 heaping cup organic cane sugar
1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
Dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Lightly grease a 12 slot standard muffin tin
3. Prepare the flax egg in a food processor by combining the Flax seed and water
4. (Add remaining ingredients besides the toppings)
5. Evenly distribute in the muffin tin.
6. Sprinkle with crushed walnuts and chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 20-26 minutes or until tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides.
8. Cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
9. Store in an air tight container.
I got this recipe from the minimalist baker blog. Just cuz I give someone a shout out doesn’t mean anything other than that. 💕💕💕💕💕🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I’ll take a photo when they are out of the oven fully and another when they are on the plate but, they are still baking and need a half hour to cool💕💕💕💕💕🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️